Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 1-Day 1- March 6 2012

Week 1-Day 1- March 6 2012

The Lecture started pretty much as i anticipated, however I arrived at the First class late since I was planning with some of my Friends, the Go Karting outing that was scheduled for today. Nonetheless i ran to the Lecture room and again as I bet with myself that as soon enter the Class Mr.Rehan will shoot something funny at me, this time was regarding my grown beard.

Jokes aside LFS is one important module, and as far as I am concerned, when it comes to important modules I get very excited and if the module is hard, I get motivated to do more, but so far my performances during the last semester were not that good and thus this semester my goal is to finish on top and set the pace again(good results). LFS(Learning for Success) is a key module for Business Information Technology graduate. It basically teaches us the art of Communication (Non Verbal and Verbal), Writing, Listening and most importantly it helps a student to improve in the analytical, and assessment skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment